PRACTICE SERCURE EMAIL ADDRESS please email the practice if you need to do so

NHS constitution

Practice charges for Letters etc

Alcohol Questionnaire



If you have a problem with drugs, there's a wide range of services that can help.


Where to start

A good place to start is to visit your GP. Your GP can discuss your concerns with you, assess the nature of your problems and help you choose the most appropriate treatment. Your GP might offer to treat you or might refer you to your local specialist drug service.


Many drug treatment services accept self-referrals so, if you are not comfortable talking to your GP, you might be able to approach your local drug treatment service directly.


Drugs information and support

Call the Frank helpline on 0300 123 6600 for more information about drugs and the different options available for help and support. The confidential helpline is open every day, 24 hours a day.

Some of these services are provided by the NHS, and some are specialist drug facilities run by charities and private organisations. You can use the service search to find your nearest NHS drug addiction support services.

Please answer the questions in the short questionnaire to enable us to assess your alcohol consumption rate and offer advice if necessary.

Alcohol Consumption Questionnaire

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website